There will be an orientation for Chinese students hosted by the Niigata Consulate-General of the People's Republic of China.
At the orientation, the Consulate-General will give a lecture explaining the role of the Consul and Educational Affairs. Then Tohoku University will give a lecture on mental health and career support.
To participate in this event, please click the application page below and register by April 11th.
We are looking forward to having you at the event.
Date & Time: April 15 (Mon.) 16:30~18:00
Venue: Tohoku University Kawauchi North Campus Lecture Rooms B 202
Who can participate: Chinese international students who are enrolled at Tohoku University (Admission is free)
Registration: Please click the application below to register by April 11th.
- 1. Explanation of the role of the Consul and consular protection
- by Consular Affairs Section, Consulate-General of the People's Republic of China
- 2. Explanation of the role of Educational Affairs and precautions regarding studying abroad
- by Educational Affairs Section, Consulate-General of the People's Republic of China
- 3. Mental health and career support
- by Institute for Excellence in Higher Education Tohoku University
1 and 2 will be conducted in Chinese, and 3 will be in Japanese or English (Chinese translation may be available)