Tohoku University Survival Japanese Program (TUSJ) provides new post graduate students with opportunities to acquire minimum necessary language skills and gain important information on daily life in Sendai!
- New postgraduate students in 2017 fall
- Never learned Japanese before
- Not able to attend any Japanese classes this semester
- Able to attend all classes in this program
Number of students to be accepted
30 students (first-come, first served basis)
|Thu., Oct. 12, 2017 4:20pm-5:50pm||Self-introduction/ filling in forms|
|Fri., Oct. 13, 2017 4:20pm-5:50pm||Shopping and eating out|
|Sat., Oct. 14, 2017 10:00am-12:00pm||Sendai city tour|
|Mon., Oct. 16, 2017 4:20pm-5:50pm||Garbage & traffic rules workshop|
|Tue., Oct. 17, 2017 4:20pm-5:50pm||Japanese for emergencies|
|Wed., Oct. 18, 2017 4:20pm-5:50pm||Japanese for natural disasters|
* All classes will be held on Kawauchi campus.