June 11-12 SCRUMxTUFSA Onagawa Learning Tour
Onagawa is one of the towns in Miyagi that was severely devastated by the tsunami on March 11, 2011. Since then, it has undergone a remarkable recovery. SCRUM has arranged a learning tour for international students who are interested in the restoration activities. If you wish to participate, please register using the application below by May 23 (maximum of 30 participants).
|Dates||June 8 (guidance), 11 & 12, 2016|
|Reservation Deadline||May 23, 2016|
|June 8||June 11||June 12|
- Story telling about tsunami
- Visit sites in devastated area
- Meet with the mayor of Onagawa
- First guest talk
- Interact with the local people
- Visit to temporary shop avenues
- Second guest talk
- Spanish tile making
See flyer for further details.